Pages

Friday 19 September 2014

Cross Country 2014

Have you ever came 1st,2nd,3rd in Cross country? “I was Feeling nervous when I walked over to the starting line’’, when we got there Mr Burt said to us “stand behind the line and told us to go around the cone and you will see some teacher’s there’’. Our school is divided into house colours in m  Takitimu (yellow), Te Arawa (red), Tainui (blue) and Mataatua (green).

As I was running my leg was shaking when my dad was running with me and  helped me to give it 100% and when my nana said you can do it I gave it all I got,and i was getting closer to the finish line and I went past the line with all the engage I had and I came 3rd.

On friday we had Assembly it was a sunny day Miss V called out the winning people that came 1st,2nd,3rd.       


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.