Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2015

holiday writing



In the holiday Me and my family went to do same shopping so my mum can make lu sipi it a tongan food which I like eating it a lot first we need lamb and then tongan Leaf which is called kai-joy After we finish getting everything me and my family went home so we can cook it for lunch.

When the lu Sipi was finish we got eat it it was so yum cause it had a lot of flavor and hot after that we went to sleep cause it was a long day for me and my family but not me or my dad cause we weren't tied then I got go on my tablet 4 cause I was bored then I went to sleep at 4.30pm.

After that On Saturday me and family went to Mission bay.when we got there we had to set up the picnic. and me and my sister’s went and got our played buckets to build some sand castles.after that when i was having fun I was spent sleeping in cleaning and doing chores but the best part was going to rainbows end for night rides.

Image result for tablet 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.